Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Trumpet creeper of our lawn - 200805We

  Trumpet creeper of our lawn  
.
(Photos taken by me on 2020 Aug 05 Wed)
Version: 200805We
.
Now a day’s climate of Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan is very hot and it is very difficult to go out of home in open for longer periods, especially in afternoon. Plus because of CORONA PANDEMIC I am also taking extra care in getting outside. Because of these already mentioned reasons I am avoiding going to lawn of our home for some time now. But today by chance I looked at the front lawn from window of a room of our home and was surprised to see that although temperatures were very high but China rose plant was full of flowers.
.
This surprise made me to visit front lawn of our home in the afternoon because in the light of afternoon I had a better chance of capturing better pictures of flowers in our lawn. I was amazed to see so many flowers on one of the China rose plant. I took out my mobile's nokia c1-01 out of my pocket and took some photos of flowers of our lawn.
.
After tacking some photos of china roses I shifted my attention to Orange hummingbird trumper crepper. This creeper is one of my favourite for more then one reason. Now a days it is full of flowers so I took some photos of it's flowers also. Whenever I see flowers of this creeper I notice presence of many ants on it's flowers and a few honneybees and/or butterflies on it's flowers. Some times I also notice hummingbired howering over it's flowers and enjoying it's nector.
.
Following are photos of flowers of above mentioned Orange hummingbird trumper crepper plant. Photos of China rose plant were shared in this post.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Colors used in this post:
Border color rgb(102, 102, 0) #666600
Background color rgb(230, 230, 0) #E6E600
.

.
If there are any mistakes in this post then I will remove them whenever I will know about them.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment