Tuesday, August 4, 2020

China rose of our lawn - 2 - 200805We

  China rose of our lawn - 2  
.
(Photos taken by me on 2020 Aug 05 Wed)
Version: 200805We
.
Now a day’s climate of Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan is very hot and it is very difficult to go out of home in open for longer periods, especially in afternoon. Plus because of CORONA PANDEMIC I am also taking extra care in getting outside. Because of these already mentioned reasons I am avoiding going to lawn of our home for some time now. But today by chance I looked at the front lawn from window of the room and was surprised to see that although temperatures were very high but China rose plant was full of flowers.
.
This surprise made me to visit front lawn of our home in the evening because in the evening temperature in Karachi comes down to some bearable level. I was amazed to see so many flowers on one of the China rose plant. I took out my mobile's nokia c1-01 out of my pocket and took some photos of flowers of our lawn.
.
After taking photos of different flowers of our lawn using my mobile nokia c1-01 I found me a little confident. Under influence of that freshly acquired confidence I decided to take some more photos of flowers of our lawn using better camera.
.
Following are photos, I took on 2020 Aug 05 Wed using better camera, of flowers of above mentioned China rose plant. Photos I took on 2020 Aug 05 Wed of China rose using my mobile c1-01 were shared in this post..
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Colors used in this post:
Border color rgb(102, 0, 102) #660066
Background color rgb(242, 217, 242)) #F2D9F2
.

.
If there are any mistakes in this post then I will remove them whenever I will know about them.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment