Tuesday, July 28, 2026

My Visit To The Bank - 260722We

  My Visit To The Bank  
.
Blog post ID: 260722We
.
Other versions
ID Link
Nil Nil
.
.

* Timeline

.
Today afternoon I went to my bank for normal activity. By chance, when I was aboout to leave house I got an idea of documenting my this session through photos. Therefore when and where I thought I is good to take photos I did took photos. Session was fine and staff at the bank were very friendly and welcomed me warmly. I also enjoyed my time at the branch and also the cool atmosphere because of AC.
.
M A S H A     A L L A H
.
Following is step by step timeline of events which inspired me to take a photo during this session.
.

.

* Timeline

.

** Step # 01/13

Photo time:
PkT 2026 Jul 22 Wed, 11:03:46, GMT+05:00
.
Photo ID:
i20260722We110346z5P
.
Story:
Before leaving for the bank I took a selfie with the photo of my parents.
.
.
.

.

** Step # 02/13

Photo time:
PkT 2026 Jul 22 Wed, 11:19:32, GMT+05:00
.
Story:
‎I took a selfie while waiting for the bus, but bus didn't come and I used shuttle (@ Rs30/=).
.
Photo ID:
i20260722We111932z5P
.
.
.

.

** Step # 03/13

Photo time:
PkT 2026 Jul 22 Wed, 11:40:17, GMT+05:00
.
STORY:
‎On my way to the bus I saw this banner and photographed it's beautiful message.
.
Photo ID:
i20260722We114017z5P
.
.
.

.

** Step # 04/13

Photo time:
PkT 2026 Jul 22 Wed, 11:57:29, GMT+05:00
.
Story:
‎I am sitting in the bank, waiting for my turn and enjoying AC.
.
Photo ID:
i20260722We115729z5P
.
.
.

.

** Step # 05/13

Photo time:
PkT 2026 Jul 22 Wed, 12:28:34, GMT+05:00
.
Story:
‎On my return journey from the bank, I visited the Fatima park and took some photos. These are apricot-colored Cascabela thevetia.
.
Photo ID:
i20260722We122834z5P
.
.
.

.

** Step # 06/13

Photo time:
PkT 2026 Jul 22 Wed, 12:30:01, GMT+05:00
.
Story:
‎On my return journey from the bank, I visited the Fatima park and took some photos. These are Sweet potato vines.
.
Photo ID:
i20260722We123001z5P
.
.
.

.

** Step # 07/13

Photo time:
PkT 2026 Jul 22 Wed, 12:33:59, GMT+05:00
.
Story:
Outside the Fatima park I took this selfie with Yellow peacock flower tree.
.
Photo ID:
i20260722We123359z5P
.
.
.

.

** Step # 08/13

Photo time:
PkT 2026 Jul 22 Wed, 12:34:18, GMT+05:00
.
Story:
‎Outside the Fatima park I took this selfie with Orange peacock flower tree.
.
Photo ID:
i20260722We123418z5P
.
.
.

.

** Step # 09/13

Photo time:
PkT 2026 Jul 22 Wed, 12:49:21, GMT+05:00
.
Story:
Then, on my way back home, I Steped into 'Naheed Store' and did lavish shopping in the chill atmosphere.
.
Photo ID:
i20260722We124921z5P
.
.
.

.

** Step # 10/13

Photo time:
PkT 2026 Jul 22 Wed, 12:58:33, GMT+05:00
.
Story:
‎From 'Naheed Store' I went to 'Service Shoes Store'. There I took photos of good looking chappals.
.
Photo ID:
i20260722We125833z5P
.
.
.

.

** Step # 11/13

Photo time:
‎PkT 2026 Jul 22 Wed, 13:00:15, GMT+05:00
.
Storyl:
‎From 'Naheed Store' I went to 'Service Shoes Store'. There I took photos of good looking chappals.
.
Photo ID:
i20260722We130015z5P
.
.
.

.

** Step # 12/13

Photo time:
PkT 2026 Jul 22 Wed, 13:16:27, GMT+05:00
.
Story:
‎While waiting for the bus, I noticed this ad banner and reluctantly and shyly took a selfie with it. Returned on Suzuki van (@ Rs50/=) because the only bus came was fully loaded.
.
Photo ID:
i20260722We131627z5P
.
.
.

.

** Step # 13/13

Photo time:
PkT 2026 Jul 22 Wed, 13:58:07, GMT+05:00
.
Story:
‎After returning home from the bank, I took a selfie on the stairs.
.
Photo ID:
i20260722We135807z5P
.
.
.

.
.
Colors used for Border and Background of this post
Color HSL RGB Hex
 
057°,  048%, 033% 125, 121, 044 #7d792c
 
059°, 048%, 072% 219, 216, 153 #dbd899
.

.
[ Note: ] From this post I am going to use "Blog post ID" instead of "Version". I think this is clearer.
.

.
If there are any mistakes in this post then I will remove them whenever I will know about them.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment