Thursday, July 7, 2016

Reminder of Gardening once I used to do

These are really beautiful fragrant flowers
from last of creeping plants once I planted in my home.




Above photos were taken by me
using my Nokia c1-01
on 2016 June 24 Fri - PST 01:00 PM
---------------------------------









-------------------------------------
And above photos were taken by me 
using my mobile Nokia c1-01 
on 2016 July 08 - PST 06:40 PM
------------------------------------
Right now I do not understand how to use Google Photos.
But as soon I will learn how to use Google Photos 
I will upload more photos taken by me.


2 comments:

  1. I think now I understand how to do things on photos.google. And I am uploading photos very easily there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos are looking good but somehow they are without my logo and water-mark.

    ReplyDelete