Friday, July 22, 2016

Images for youtube, googleplus and blogspot

Images for
youtube, google+ and blogspot
.
       Today I updated images for youtube channel art, google+ cover and blogger/blogspot blog banner.
       First I searched on google and got some ideas from net then tried to make images on different sites online. But was not able to do so. There for searched for tried and tested site and then made these images with the help of site picturetopeople.. It is simple to work with.

(1) - youtube channel art:
       This image was made with help of these sites:
       a) - picturetopeople. and
       b) - online-image-editor
.

       And now in the night [2016Jul23Sat-PST02:02AM] I further changed it to this one. Because I was not happy with look and feel of the previous/above image.
.

       And now in the moring [2016Jul23Sat-PST12:34AM] I further changed it to this one. Because I was not happy with background of previous one.By flipping vertical in ms paint it is ok now.
.

       And now in the moring [2016Jul23Sat-PST12:19AM] I further changed it to this one. Because I was not happy with background of previous one.By flipping vertical in ms paint it is ok now.
.

       And now in the afternoon [2016Jul24Sat-PST06:41PM] I further changed it to this one. Because I was not happy with look and feel of previous one. Now it is on the patteren of all othes.
.

(2) - google+ cover:
       This image was also made in online-image-editor
.

       But now in the evening [2016Jul22Fri-PST07:50PM] I changed it to this one. Because I liked this background more.
.

       But now in the evening [2016Jul22Fri-PST11:15PM] I further changed it to this one. Because I liked this background even more.
.

       But now in the night [2016Jul23Sat-PST01:30AM] I further changed it to this one. Because I was not happy with watermark of previous image..
.

       Now I can say that 'I made everything in it'
.

(3) - blogger/blogspot banner:
.
       And this image was also made in online-image-editor
.

       But now in the evening [2016Jul22Fri-PST07:50PM] I changed it to this one. Because I liked this background more.
.

       And now in the night [2016Jul23Sat-PST02:31AM] I further changed it to this one. Because I was not happy with look and feel of previous one.
.

       Most of work was done online in online-image-editor. I am using this site for some time now. It is good. Firstly I used it for making images transparent easily. Alittle bit of work is done in ms paint.
.

[2016Jul23Sat]
Note: I think this is the end and no more improvement and correction are required in these images.
.

[2016Nov21Mon]
Nothing is final. So today I updated header photo here. Now it is showing it's creater and date/time of creation also.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment