Thursday, July 21, 2016

I liked this song by Tom Petty

I liked this song by Tom Petty
.

       First some how I reached on following video and watched it. In fact I watched it again and again and again.
.
Title: Truck Driving in Winter Weather
link to video
.

       Second I liked video in above clip and Third I liked music and lyrics in above clip and Fourth I reached at the following Source video. Of course by searching for it.
.
Title: Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - I Won't Back Down
link to video
.

       and Fifth .... Fifth is nothing so far. I think that is all for now. If some thing comes in mind then I will update here then.
       Both clips are good but I liked video of first clip mostly because of snow filled landscape..
.


2 comments:

  1. I like this song's lyrics. They are really good and encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still watching and liking this video :) :D

    ReplyDelete