Thursday, July 7, 2016

China Rose - Yellow

China Rose - Yellow
.
Once upon a time I used to ask my gardener Haroon, who was a very good person and was from some village near Abbottabad, to search for more colors of china rose. Red color china rose was already in our home’s lawn. After a lot of search one day in one nursery I found yellow color china rose and I was really excited. Price was also OK so I quickly purchased and planted it in a flower bed of our home’s lawn myself. I really liked the process from searching for to finding to bargaining to purchasing to planting this flower in our home’s lawn.

.

.

For around two years that china rose plant gave very good looking large light yellow color flowers but after that plant died. Although I tried my best to save that china rose plant.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment