Monday, August 3, 2020

Home plan 3D by Me and my Niece - 200804Tu

  Home plan 3D by Me and my Niece  
.
(Educative and entertaining DIY activity during COVID_19 lockdown)
Version: 200804Tu
.
During the COVID-19 related lockdown/holidays/free-time, my niece and I were looking for a fun activity to pass the time. We decided to create a 3D home model, which turned out to be a great way to spend quality time together.
.
We utilized thermocole sheets, which came as packing material with our new freezer, to build the 3D home plan. This creative reuse of materials allowed us to think outside the box and get creative with our project.
.
My niece then decorated her this self-made 3D home model with her old toys like dolls and kitchen set etc, adding a personal touch to the finished project. She thoroughly enjoyed the creative process and is still delighted with our finished project, playing with it every chance she gets!.
.
Following are photos of above mentioned Home plan 3D.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
After completing the model, I noticed that although the model looked good but the various parts we created using thermocole sheets weren't securely fixed in place. To address this issue, I visited a bookshop in the nearby market the next day and purchased masking tape to reinforce the connections between the different parts of the model. This solution worked perfectly, and the model now looks more sturdy and cohesive.
.
.
Colors used in this post:
Border color rgb(15,82,186) #0F52BA
Background color rgb(137,207,240) #89CFF0
.

.
If there are any mistakes in this post then I will remove them whenever I will know about them.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment