Friday, August 7, 2020

Money plants in our lawn - 200808Sa

  Money plants in our lawn  
.
(Photos taken by me on 2020 Aug 08 Sat)
Version: 200808Sa
.
Some years ago I made an idea of planting money plants in a lot of pots and arrange them together side by side in our lawn. So I started doing as I planned and planted one money plant cutting per pot. In a few weeks they all took roots and in some more weeks they started climbing the supporting branches I had fixed in the pot. Slowly and steady they all climbed to the top of the branch. They all together gave a pleasant and green and fresh look to the area where I had placed them. I take special care of them all and almost daily go to them for enjoying their look and feel and for checking for their health.
.
During monsoon of this year (2020) one day I observed that those money plants were looking very fresh and clean and wet and ready for some photo session. In one or two days, my idea of taking photos of those money plants became riper but problem was continuous rains. So on one afternoon as rain took rest for a while I quickly went to place where I had arranged money plant pots. Then I took some photos of money plants from different angles and quickly came back inside the home as rain was giving signs of starting again. I took these photos using my mobile nokia c1-01. After editing those photos of money plants, I uploaded them to different sites.
.
There are other money plants as well in our lawn and they are all individually arranged among other plants to give contrast. They were all planted in different sized pots. I am only sharing photos of the money plants I described in above paragraphs.
.
Following are the photos I took of above mentioned money plants using my mobile nokia c1-01 and other camera.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Colors used in this post:
Border color rgb(61, 61, 92) #333366
Background color rgb(209, 209, 224) #d1d1e0
.

.
If there are any mistakes in this post then I will remove them whenever I will know about them.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment