Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My Art Work - cc2013

My Art Work - cc 2013
.
      While searching for some old photos in HDD in area I reserved for my work done in 'edobe PhotoShop' I found this following photo which once upon a time I made in 'Microsoft Paint' of 'Microsoft Windows 98' which was running over 'Pentium 2'.
      Now I do not remember very much about this photo's background. Although I remember something about it like I remember I was making it. There are two Date and Time about this photo. First is displaying on it and Second is '2013 Aug 19 Mon _ PST 5:41:41 PM' displayed for 'Created', 'Modified' and 'Accessed' fields on watching it's property. Both are almost same and I think this was the time when I added watermark and logo to photo in 'edobe Photoshop CS5.5' running on 'Windows 7' running on 'i5' but when I actually made it in 'Paint' running on 'Windows 98' running on 'Pentium 2' I do not remember. All this means I made this photo a few years before 2013. Whenever I will have access to this photo on HDD of Pentium 2 I will see property of this photo there to get better idea.
      After every few years whenever I reach on this photo (Some how I keep reaching on this photo) on different HDDs i like it and watch it for some time. May be because I did it for the first time in this photo. It still looks very good to me and that is the reason I am writing this blog post to share it online.
      I am writing this blog post and at the same time trying to remember how I made this photo but nothing is coming to my mind not even a hint in any direction. But I will keep trying.
.

.
.



1 comment:

  1. [2018 Feb 16 Fri _ PST 01:08 PM]
    As I logged-on to Facebook on above time following happened.
    Facebook:
    "Your memories on Facebook"
    Khursheed, we care about you and the memories that you share here. We thought that you'd like to look back on this post from 1 year ago.
    Me (Khursheed Fateh):
    And now today even on Facebook this photo came back to me, as a good looking surprise, and took me to some other time and feelings.

    ReplyDelete