Monday, February 13, 2017

Home Sweet Home - 1

Home Sweet Home - 1
(Plan of one of my proposed home)
.
      Once upon a time up-to around a decade or so ago I was fan of walking and wandering a lot. During those times I often used to  go for long walk in morning near my home mostly in parks and some times in nearby DHA. During walk watching good looking big homes in DHA and admiring them was one of my time pass. After some years of walking and admiring an idea, in fact a wish, visited my mind to  make a good looking home in some DHA phase or some where else myself. And I even short listed a plot of around 700 sqr yds from a street of similar sized plots. I chose 700 sqr yrd plot because they were more rectangular in shape. And I think it is easy to make more rooms in longer, rectangular plots as compared to square or near square plots.
      Since childhood I was watching my father planing for a home and analyzing different housing schemes at different times in different locations of Pakistan. May be because that was in my mind that I also started making many plans of home on paper and at last settled at a modified version of our own home's design. I liked and chose it mostly because it is our home, we are living in it for a long time now and a lot of our happy and sad moments are attached with it.
      One day I was sitting in front of my computer and looking at the desktop and at the same time thinking about DHA ... it's big plots and good looking big homes all around well decorated with  colorful flowers and plants and calm and peaceful atmosphere. Autocad icon was right in front of me when suddenly an idea visited my mind and I said to my self why not I try to make some home plans in my computer in autocad also.
      Since then I tried many ideas on my computer and at last settled at a modified version of our home's design which I had also made on graph paper some time back. This plan is full of bedrooms, a long car porch, two lawns one in front and one in back etc. Since I made it I am really liking it and still it is my favorite.
      Following is the image of the plan I described above
.

.
.

.
      And now while I am writing this blog post I am also thinking why not I add an under-ground floor and a top floor to this plan.
.

.
[NOTE: 2017 Feb 14 Tue-PST 12:22 PM]
      Some thing strange happened on the PC I used for writing this blog post. A few days ago I wrote and completed this blog post on PC but because phone was not working during that time and so net was also not working I was not able to publish it online. But now when phone and net is working and I opened this blog post for a final reading before publishing I was surprised to see that the file has back tracked. It's text and image both were no longer a finished product. So I made it a finished product again.
      I mostly use 'Microsoft Visual Studio 2010' for writing posts for my this blog and then I 'Copy' it from 'Microsoft Visual Studio 2010' and then I 'Post' it on my this blog.
      I published this post during frequent network connections and disconnections.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment