Monday, February 20, 2017

A beautiful video of Snow drive

A Beautiful video of Snow drive
(A video of long drive on snow landscape)
.
       I do not remember exactly, may be in middle of 2011, when I reached on this video while searching and watching and liking travel videos. But I remember that I liked it very much the moment I watched it for the first time.  Speciallyl I liked it's snow covered landscape around roads. Snow covered trees, snow covered buildings and snow covered roads itself are looking so good in this video.
.
Title: A State of Trance 704 with Armin van Buuren
link to video
.

.
.

.
       I wish some day I also make a video myself of long drive in a beautiful area full of beautiful sceenery all around. This video reminds me of some other video of same situation but unfortunatly now I do not remember that video's link or name or anything.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment