Friday, August 26, 2016

My favorite flower.

My Favorite Flower
.
    Following are photos of my favorite flowers. It's name is 'Milkweed' and it is also called 'aak'. These flowers are my favorite first because of their color (purple is my favorite color) and second because of their design. Both bud and bloom are very artistic. From bud to bloom flower goes through many stages, as one can see in the following photos, and all stages are very beautiful. These flowers are small but very attractive. Emphasizing that beauty (good things) comes in all/any colors, shapes & sizes. These photos were taken by me using my mobile Nokia c1-01 in 2011 while coming home from park after morning walk.

.
.
.


1 comment:

  1. Look and feel updated on 2016Dec30Fri from PST 12;30 pm to 02;14 pm

    ReplyDelete