Sunday, August 28, 2016

Monsoon 2016

Monsoon 2016
.
#Monsoon: #Plants of our #lawn after today's #rain
You can see #rain_drops on them. They are #looking_so_good.

.

.

.

.

.

[Update: 2016Dec29Thu]
Story behind this post
- - -
      In twitter I somehow reached on someone's tweet about monsoon rains in Karachi with some photos of plants and flowers looking very fresh because of rain drops of this season on them. I liked photos in that tweet so much that I went ahead and also liked that tweet.
      There was a coconut tree in one of photos in that tweet which was looking almost same as coconut tree in our home. Which brings an idea in my mind that flowers, plants and trees are also available in our lawn then why not I also take some pictures of them and put them online.
      So I quickly went to our lawn took some fresh photos with my mobile nokia c1-01, added water mark and logo to them in maybe photoshop, shortlisted them and then first tweeted them on twitter and second uploaded photos to photos.google and then shared them here in this blog post.
      My photos are also looking good with rain drops on them which are making them shiny and attractive. And of-course they are giving that special feeling of monsoon also.
.


1 comment: