Thursday, August 11, 2016

Adventure at Home while Alone - 2016Aug11Thu

Adventure at Home while Alone
.
Adventure Session - 2016Aug11Thu
.
Mission # 1
.
      Today I saved precious Rs400 by replacing water motor switch my self. First I detached switch out of wall and checked circuit in it so that on time of replacing I know where to connect which wire. After taking switch out of wall I went to shop and purchased new one for Rs90. I asked shopkeeper to give screw for switch also. He gave 2 screws. As they looked a little shorter to me so I asked for one step larger. After a few samples I got the right size. Gave him money and came back home.
      After a little hard work I succeeded in fitting new switch in it's place. Tested it and every thing was ok as motor started. After a while I stoped the motor. But I got wet by sweet of hard work.

.
.

.
Mission # 2
.
      After that I went to roof of our home for increasing the length of the rod with which Pakistan's flag was attached. After analyzing many options I inserted flag's stick into an old metal water pipe. And tied that old metal pipe to front railing. This way flag rod's height increased by 5 feet.
      Now flag was catching more air and so flying better. I got further wet by sweet of hard work.

Note: Experience was very enjoyable and it brought old memories back when I used to do these type of things often.
.


1 comment:

  1. [2017Aug05Sat]A few days ago I replaced these switch and plug because both were burned a little. There are no photos because idea of taking photos did not came to mind.
    This time for the first time I changed switch without powering off main line. Although I saw electricians doing it often but still I do not think it was a good idea and I do not recommend it even for adventure purpose.
    Let's see how log these will last this time.

    ReplyDelete