Saturday, August 20, 2016

Happy Birthday To Me - 2016

Happy Birthday To Me - 2016
.
      Today is August 21st and this is my Birthday. So I planned to celeberate it by watch some Birthday songs online. As I was searching for Happy birthday songs on youtube I found some interesting  Birthday songs videos. Which I watched, listened, enjoyed and liked so much that I am sharing them here.

Salgirah ka din aaya hai - Zindagi-pakistani | pk songs-urdu music
link to video
.

Happy Birthday To You ...
link to video
.
above video is no longer available on youtube therefor I added following link of same song. I must admit here that above video was of much better quality.

Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye - Jeetendra - Babita - Farz
I removed link to video on '2017May15Mon'
.
Above video became 'Unlisted' :( on youtube so I removed it from here also. Ok. Anyway it was a good video.

Meri salgira hae bolo ...
link to video
.
It is a good song and I like it since I watched it on tv (PTV) for the first time.

[Update: 2017May15Mon]Today I added Title and Link of video above all videos.
.
      This year for the first time I did ran a campain telling every one of my Birthday :D via mobile sms and may be via email also. Using line from above song 'Meri salgirah hae bolo ...
.


No comments:

Post a Comment