Monday, September 18, 2023

My new slippers - 220312Sa

  My new slippers  
.
Version: 220312Sa
.
Other versions
Version Link
nil No more versions yet.
.
.
Because my slippers were slowly, slowly getting old and their soles were getting rotten day by day, on the afternoon of 2022 March 12 Saturday I decided to buy myself new slippers. With this agenda I left my house and started walking towards a nearby shopping center where Bata had a shoe store.
.
On reaching that shopping center, I found that the Bata shoe shop I was looking for was no longer there and there was a new shoe shop in the same place. I was a little surprised and confused but went inside the shop and soon came out because what I was looking for was not available there.
.
From this market I went to another nearby market, this time for a Service shoes shop. But there I was again surprised to know that the Service shoes shop I was looking for was also gone and now there was a new shoe shop in the same shop named "NDURE". I walked into that new shoe store and soon found the type of slipper I was interested in. I selected those slippers and paid their bill. After paying the bill, I wandered around the shop for a while looking at the designs and prices of shoes, sandals and slippers and then came out of the shop. After finishing my work of buying new slippers for myself I slowly walked towards my home.
.
After reaching home I got an idea of making some videos and taking some photos, of my newly purchased slippers. Therefore for next few days I kept making videos and taking photos, of my new slippers from different angles.
.

.
Following is a video of my new NDURE slippers.
.
.
.

.
Colors used for Border and Background of this post
Color HSL RGB Hex
 
0°,  0%, 39% 100, 100, 100 #646464
 
0°, 0%, 78% 200, 200, 200 #c8c8c8
.

.
If there are any mistakes in this post then I will remove them whenever I will know about them.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment