Sunday, September 10, 2023

My green Pakistani passport (New) - 050430sa

  My green Pakistani passport (New)  
.
Version: 050430Sa
.
Other versions
Version Link
130429Mo My green Pakistani passport (1st renew) - 130429Mo
230622Th My green Pakistani passport (second renewal) - 230622Th
.
.
About 2 decades ago (2005), for the first time, I got an idea of getting the green Pakistani passport for me. For this purpose I started getting information about the stages involved in the process, from friends and family members. After collecting enough basic information about the work involved I decided to go to passport office of my city Karachi (Sindh, Pakistan). My idea was to get as much information as possible, from passport office also, before actually applying for my first Pakistani passport.
.
Therefore for collecting current information about passport office timings and stages involved in and documents required for and fees required for getting new Pakistani passport I went to the passport offices situated at the Sadder (head office) and Awami markez of Karachi city on different days.
.
It took a few days to get the required information from passport offices because there were too many people seeking information at the information window of the passport offices.
.
After collecting the required information I collected the required documents both in original and their photocopies. While surveying the passport offices, I had seen very long queues at bank branches for depositing the Pakistani passport fee. Keeping this fact in mind I decided to allocate a day for depositing the fee for getting new Pakistani passport.
.
So one day I went to Awami markaz to deposit fees for new Pakistani passport. Required bank branch was at upper floor, may be 1st or 2nd, of the Awami markaz and there the line of Pakistani passport fees depositors was long but not too long. At the bank branch the Pakistani passport fee depositor's line was moving a little slow but because we were indoors therefore it looked fine. After depositing the Pakistani passport fees I returned home.
.
A day or two after depositing the fee for the Pakistani passport, I went to the Passport office Awami markaz early in the morning with the original and photostat of the required documents and the fee chalan. At the passport office Awami markaz there was already a long line and I went to it and stood at it's end. Line slowly, slowly kept moving forward and when my turn came I went inside the passport office Awami markaz.
.
Inside the office I went through the various stages of submitting the application for my new Pakistani passport. The first stage was of biometric to verify that I and my CNIC belong to each other. After this stage there were many more stages like photography, data entry, document submission and interview etc. It took me almost a whole day from standing at the end of the line outside of passport office Awami markaz in the morning and getting out of the office in the evening.
.
After successfully submitting my application for my new Pakistani passport at the passport office Awami markaz, I returned home on the metro bus.
.
After some days (I no longer remember how many days) of submitting application for my new Pakistani passport at passport office Awami markaz, I went to the Passport office sadder (which is Pakistan passport head office for Karachi city) for collecting my first Pakistani passport. There I got the information that my passport is not arrived yet and that I must come after some days (I no longer remember how many days, may be one week). Therefore I returned home.
.
After required number of days I again went to Passport office Sadder Karachi and this time I got my first green Pakistani passport.
.
M A S H A     A L L A H
.
NOTE: I no longer remember some of the fine details of the different stages involved in my that first Pakistani passport obtaining session but whatever I still remember I wrote above and is correct.
.

.
Following is a photo of my first Pakistani passport.
.
.
.

.
Colors used for Border and Background of this post
Color HSL RGB Hex
 
217°,  64%, 36% 033, 077, 150 #214d96
 
224°, 55%, 87% 203, 213, 240 #cbd5f0
.

.
If there are any mistakes in this post then I will remove them whenever I will know about them.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment