Wednesday, September 13, 2023

My green Pakistani passport (first renewal) - 130429Mo

  My green Pakistani passport (first renewal)  
.
Version: 130429Mo
.
Other versions
Version Link
050430Sa My green Pakistani passport (New) - 050430sa
230622Th My green Pakistani passport (second renewal) - 230622Th
.
.
My first green Pakistani passport expired in 2010 April 29 Thursday and in year 2013 I again started trying to renew it. For this purpose I first started visiting passport office situated at Awami markaz Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan to collect information about current requirements for renewing my green Pakistani passport. From passport office Awami markaz I got some different kind of information. For verifying the information I obtained from the Passport office Awami markaz I then also inquired with other passport seekers present there. I also went to Karachi city head office of Passport to further verify the information obtained from Passport Office Awami markaz.
.
The information I had received from both passport offices was that for some reason the issuance of new or renewed passports was on hold. Relevant office personals of both the Passport offices also told me to visit after at least 15 days to get the current update about the situation. I went to the Passport office Awami markaz after around one month and found that issuance of the new or renewed Passports was still on hold. But there was relatively good news also. That news was that instead of issuing new/renewed passport latest expired or expiring passport will get stamped with new issue date and expiry date written on it.
.
After getting the above information I simply went through the stages required for getting my now expired green Pakistani passport renewed via Pakistan passport office stamp. First, one day I went to the Passport head office of Karachi city and there payed the fees required for green Pakistani passport renewal and then Second after some days I went to the Passport city head office Karachi and submitted my passport for renewal. Then office personal at the same window told me to come after one month (I no longer remember exact time duration now) to the Passport city head office Karachi to get my renewed green Pakistani passport.
.
I did as instructed and after the date I was told to come, I went to Passport city head office Karachi but the person at the relevant window said that my passport has not been received yet. The person also told me that now I should come after two weeks to collect my passport. So I again went to Passport city head office Karachi, after the date I was told to come, and stood at the end of the line at the relevant window. The line was not long then and soon it was my turn and I got my renewed green Pakistani passport. I felt very jubilant after receiving my renewed green Pakistani passport.
.
On my both visits to the Passport city head office Karachi to collect my renewed green Pakistani passport I observed some unusual behavior of some of passport seekers. They were complaining that some countries were not accepting stamped passport and some were complaining that although they got visa but they were deported from the respective country because of the stamped passport. Passport office personals were saying that stamped passports are valid and authentic.
.
M A S H A     A L L A H
.
Note: I no longer remember some of the fine details of the different stages involved in my that green Pakistani passport renewing session but whatever I still remember I wrote above and is correct.
.

.
Following is a photo of my renewed green Pakistani passport.
.
.
.

.
Colors used for Border and Background of this post
Color HSL RGB Hex
 
217°,  64%, 36% 033, 077, 150 #214d96
 
224°, 55%, 87% 203, 213, 240 #cbd5f0
.

.
If there are any mistakes in this post then I will remove them whenever I will know about them.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment