Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Multi-layered Socio-economic system - 240424We

  Multi-layered Socio-economic system  
.
Version: 240424We
.
Other versions
Version Link
Nill Nill
.
.

.
.
.

.
Since some years I am continuously wondering that how people belonging to the lowest socio-economic segment of our society manage their lives. The deeper I think about this topic, the more disturbed I become. As inflation is increasing, anxiety is also increasing in the minds of the concerned people, which is also visible on their faces. I do not know why but still there is no practical solution anywhere in sight, for this problem. This lack of solution encouraged me to think for and find a practicable solution for this very basic problem of our society.
.
Slowly, slowly this thought process took me to new exciting valleys of thoughts full of possibilities. Masha ALLAH! The solutions I came up with at different times were somewhat different from each other: some were simple and some were difficult. Every time it seemed like I had found a perfect solution but later some flaws would come to light. But I continued my struggle to find a workable solution in feasible time.
.
In due course I shortlisted a few solutions from the solutions I had made over the years and then I mixed salient features of the solutions from that shortlist to make a concentrated, all weather, general purpose solution for a long time to go.
.
I have designed this system in such a way that any country can use it very easily and improve the lives of its people.
.
The final solution chosen is something like the one described in the following text.
.

.
Salient features of my socio-economic plan:
.
(01)_ This socio-economic plan will be multi-layered.
.
(02)_ The Government will do most of the work.
.
(03)_ Private sector's support will be used wherever required.
.
(04)_ The Government will create a special department (SEUW) to carry out Socio-Economic Development of the People.
.
(05)_ The Government department (SEUW) will do all business legally practiced in the country.
.
(06)_ The Government department (SEUW) will always remain open for 24 hours every day throughout the year.
.
(07)_ Profits earned by above created department (SEUW) will solely be used for socio-economic uplift of people.
.
(08)_ Ablest of the people of country will be used to run government department (SEUW).
.
(09)_ The government department (SEUW) will run a chain of departmental stores namely "Government of Pakistan Store - Area-name" (GOP Store - Area name) in each and every (Basic administrative unit) Union-council/Village-council etc of the country.
.
(10)_ GOP Store will have all basic commodities required by a simple family, like food, clothes, medicines, stationary, kitchen set, bedroom set, washroom sets, lights, fans, stoves etc.
.
(11)_ Commodities in the GOP Store will be priced according to the socio-economic condition of the consumer. Commodity price will be from free to a certain percentage of the original price.
.
(12)_ GOP Store will recognize genuine needy consumer using state of the art biometric methods.
.

.
I will share further details about this system sometime else in this blog post or in next version of this blog post.
.

.
Colors used for Border and Background of this post
Color HSL RGB Hex
 
299°,  46%, 46% 169, 063, 171 #a93fab
 
229°, 15%, 83% 205, 219, 218 #dacddb
.

.
If there are any mistakes in this post then I will remove them whenever I will know about them.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment