Saturday, December 24, 2016

Happy 2000 PageViews - (2016 Dec 24 Sat) - 2


Why and How I made this post?
- - -
After making previous post Happy 2000 PageViews - (2016 Dec 24 Sat) 
I become impressed by it's look and feel.
But after some time, as there is nothing final in art,
I started thinking in what other ways
 that post can be made to improve it further in look & feel. 
After some thinking I shortlisted some options
and then selected one of them for working.
So I made this above image 
via 
Microsoft Windows Powerpoint 2007
(for main work: wordart etc)
and 
site online-image-editor
(for adding watermark, creator info and logo)
and 
Microsoft Paint
(for saving screenshot of work in powerpoint as image).
.
Final product looked so good to me that I decided to put it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment