Thursday, December 22, 2016

Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs at ChuChu TV

ChuChu TV
Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs
.
      Some time back in my older post 'JAN' Cartoons for Kids at See TV I mentioned about 'JAN' Cartoon for kids from SeeTv. Last night before sleeping I wondered why I forgot to mention another channel called 'ChuChu TV Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs' then. It is full of so like-able videos.
.
      Therefore I am making this post
.
      ChuChu Tv channel is full of very good quality educational videos for kids. So far videos we watched in it are all very much liked and enjoyed by Ishi, 3 years old daughter of my younger brother. Ishi is watching and enjoying videos from channel 'Chu Chu Tv' and many other channels for around 1 year now. Older persons in our home also like these videos very much.
      Videos which I also liked very much from 'Chu Chu Tv' include:

Five Little Ducks Nursery Rhyme With Lyrics
link to video
.

and

The Numbers Song - Learn To Count from 1 to 10
link to video
.

      This channel's content shows that Good work is done by 'Chu Chu Tv' team. Keep it up.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment