Friday, December 18, 2020

FOXA - Car of my Dreams - 201219Sa

  FOXA: Car of my dreams  
.
Version: 201219Sa
(A continuing idea in it's various stages of evolution)
.
Previous versions:
From Foxy to FOXA
Version: 190516Th
.
Every now and then I keep thinking about making a car of my dreams and also think what kind of features will be in that car. In these lines a few weeks ago I was thinking how a car can be made to fly like an airplane or helicopter. I made many ideas some of them were looking simple and some difficult.
.
In this post I am going to describe one of the ideas I made. To me this idea looks workable and good looking also. Idea is as follows.
.
First think of any normal car with rear mounted engine. Cars with front mounted engine will also work fine.
.
Second add an engine similar to turbofan engines in front trunk of the car for air intake purpose. This engine will pull air from top side of the trunk. These engines will have special open-able and close-able covers also which will open and close automatically as per requirement.
.
Third add four outtake nozzles for air, one each over each tire at around the position where mostly petrol intake point exists. Diameter of these air outtake nozzles will be around the diameter of the petrol intake pipe. These nozzles will normally remain inside the body of the car and covered with lid. These air out-take nozzles will come out of the body of the car only when required for flying/hovering. These nozzles movement will be under control of the car's drives and car's computer.
.
Fourth connect air intake engine and air outtake nozzles using some pipes. Have a neat plumbing.
.
As per my idea, above described arrangement will work fine and also look neat and clean and smart. This idea will also allow car to retain it’s look and feel like normal car.
.
This above mentioned mechanism will allow the car to move like any normal car and hover or fly like helicopter.
.
[ To be continued . . . ]
.

.
Colors used in this post:
Border color rgb(071, 130, 131) #478283
Background color rgb(186, 251, 252) #BAFBFC
.
.

.
If there are any mistakes in this post then surely I will remove them whenever I will come to know them.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment