Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Turtle made by Me and my Niece - 201201Tu

  Turtle made by Me & my Niece  
.
Version: 201201Tu
.
Until a few years ago we had a RES "Red-eared slider" turtle. When we received that RES turtle it's shell was about 4 inches in length and when we lost that RES turtle it's shell was about 10 inches in length. We used to search online to learn how to keep fresh water turtle as a pet and were doing as directed. All our family was enjoying it's company/presence in our home. It was a great attraction for children specially our niece who was then about 3 years old.
.
But, during that time, when I got ill I gave our RES turtle to someone for keeping it during my illness. That someone happily took our RES turtle from me but never returned it back to me. This made my niece very ANGRY and SAD.
.
Since that lose of our RES turtle my niece often remember and talk about that RES turtle and wonders how big that turtle would have become. A few days ago during one such session my niece came to me with her colorful playdoughs and asked me to make a turtle from her playdoughs. She also asked me a little sadly that why I gave away our turtle. I had no answer to her question but I with the help of my niece did made a colorful, little turtle.
.
This DIY was interesting and we both enjoyed doing it. This also made a past event memory fresh in my mind in which I did made something same with a cousin of my niece a few decades ago. I and my niece were making turtle together and I was telling story to her of how did we made a turtle a few years ago with her eldest cousin from her father's side.
.
Following are photos I took using my mobile, nokia c1-01, of that cute little turtle which I and my niece made together from playdoughs, in memory of our RES turtle, as I discussed above.
.6,191,216);">.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Colors used in this post:
Border color rgb(153, 153, 102) #999966
Background color rgb(235, 235, 224) #ebebe0
.
.

.
If there are any mistakes in this post then surely I will remove them whenever I will come to know them.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment