Saturday, November 7, 2020

Chicken drumsticks - 201107Sa

  Chicken drumsticks  
.
Version: 201107Sa
(Photos taken on 2020 Oct 29 Thu and 2020 Nov 07 SAT)
.
  2020 Oct 29 Thu
.
Today morning I saw our house maid cleaning a lot of chicken drumsticks in our kitchen. Scene of so many chicken drumsticks was interesting. So when they were all cleaned I quickly took some photos of them with camera of my mobile nokia c1-01. 
.
Following are photos of the freshly cleaned chicken drumsticks I discussed in this section.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
  2020 Nov 07 Sat
.
Today on visit to our kitchen I saw a lot of freshly roasted chicken drumsticks in a cooking pot. This scene reminded me of the situation I mentioned in the above section of this post. So to complete the sequence I quickly took some photos of chicken roast with camera of my mobile nokia c1-01. Although my camera is either having some problem with it's charger and was almost out of charge or is past it's useful life, I was somehow able to take a few photos successfully.
.
Following are photos of the freshly roasted chicken drumsticks I discussed in this section.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
Colors used in this post:
Border color rgb(173, 123, 82) #ad7b52
Background color rgb(231, 215, 203) #e7d7cb
.

.
If there are any mistakes in this post then I will remove them whenever I will know about them.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment