Monday, October 10, 2016

CHUTLA Tower #02

CHUTLA Tower # 02
.
      Few years ago during and after watching 'Mega Structur' type of programs on tv an idea visited my mind to make good looking high-rise building designs myself.
      Since then I made a few designs using different used or in-use materials. And also some time on computer using different softwares like microsoft paint and autodesk AutoCad.
      This building's design and name is based on choti 'braid/plait' of young and beautiful women. Which is inspiring artists and poets for million of years.
      As it looks it is a very complicated design. I do not know whether it is so far possible or not to make it on ground in real world.
      For making this tower I used clay with which my niece "Ishi' play. And then made this video of the tower with my mobile nokia c1-01 in our lawn and did post-production of video in microsoft Movie Maker on Pentium 3 running windows XP. 

.

      It was an over all good and enjoyable experience
.


No comments:

Post a Comment