Friday, June 5, 2020

Aalu ka paratha to fish - 200605Fr

  Aalu ka paratha to fish  
.
(Photos taken by me on 2020 Jun 05 Fri)
Version: 200605Fr
.
Tonight's dinner was a treat - I savored a delicious Aalu ka paratha, a popular Pakistani flatbread filled with spicy potatoes. As I enjoyed my meal, I simultaneously watched TV, indulging in a relaxing evening after a long day. The combination of the flavorful paratha and the entertaining TV program made for a wonderful experience.
.
As I reached the end of the paratha, I noticed something amusing. The shape of the remaining piece remarkably resembled a cute little fish, complete with a distinct head, big eyes, fins, and tail. The resemblance was astonishing, and I couldn't help but smile at the unexpected discovery.
.
This unexpected find inspired me to pull out my trusty Nokia C1-01 mobile phone from my pocket and snap some photos of this charming "Aalu ka paratha fish". I carefully positioned the paratha on my plate, making sure the "fish" was centered and well-lit. I snapped a few photos from different angles, eager to capture the perfect shot.
.
As I reviewed the photos on my phone, I couldn't help but smile at the fantastic paratha creation. The photos turned out great, and I decided to share them with my family and friends, eager to spread the joy and humor of this unexpected discovery. Who knew a simple dinner could bring so much delight?
.
The "Aalu ka paratha fish" became an instant hit, with everyone marveling at its adorable appearance. We all were amused, and the moment became a cherished memory, reminding us to appreciate the small pleasures in life. Sometimes, it's the unexpected surprises that bring the most joy, and tonight's dinner was a perfect example of that.
.
Following is the photo of the above discussed "Aalu ka paratha fish".
.

.
.
.

.
This edited photo had been lying dormant and forgotten in a remote corner of my PC's hard drive for a considerable amount of time now, and today, 2020 August 18 Tuesday, I finally decided to share it publicly here.
.
Colors used in this post:
Border color rgb(183,146,104) #B79268
Background color rgb(230,218,203) #E6DACB
.

.
If there are any mistakes in this post then I will remove them whenever I will know about them.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment